Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still Alice crazy

Wounderland Earrings




I don't know about you, but I'm crazy about this shade of blue! I shall call it Alice-blue. Why did i call it wounderland, just because the chains are wound around those beautiful jade beads.

Do note that the colour of the beads look different in daylight (as pictured above). When i first saw it, I thought to myself, have i gone mad or have the beads gone purplish-blue? Well...now I'll tell myself that the best people in the world are mad. 


Available here: at my shop & Etsy

Roses are white

There was another scene in the movie, where Alice said the white roses could be painted red... "what an odd idea that is"... and ding ding! Inspiration came... you could paint these red if you wanted to.


Description:
14k gold plated chains
Costume pearls
Tulle
Handsewn cotton jersey roses
Silver plated rose pendant

Length of chain & pearls measures 18 inches.
The flower cluster pendant measures 4 inches down and 3 inches across.

Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment