Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Love came in a paper package on Monday morning.

I’ve been lusting over dadaya’s beret for the longest time. It’s all in the name of uniqueness, quirkiness! I always found that it’s too expensive, but one fine day I would eventually buy (when I’m feeling rich) it because I can never find anything similar elsewhere.

When I come across anything that I find unique/cute/amazing/lust-worthy, I always love to share it with my hubby. When I showed him the link to this beret a week before that Monday, he said I was crazy (being the pragmatic, sane man he is) mainly coz of the price…

I didn’t buy it in the end coz I will definitely be scolded for being so exorbitant, but I still thought to myself, I would eventually buy it one day!

Who knows, the silly hubby surprised me with this on Monday morning. It was a rush order, so I could wear it during the HK trip. The seller, Shan Shan is also a very lovely lady! I love her sense of style, her designs, her everything!



I was literally touched to tears.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment