Saturday, September 11, 2010

Coming Soon - by Once Upon a Time

I have been badgering my brother to do a video for me... and during our photoshoot for new clothing, he had a sudden inspiration to do a "behind the scenes" video!

It's always a mad rush during these photo taking sessions, as we only have weekends to work on! I looked like a mess so naturally my face didn't appear in the video. Haha!

All in all, I like how he slowed down the pace of the photoshoot, showing subtle details on the clothing, our actions, and the abstract view of the street lights from our apartment on a cool Friday night.

We do hope you will like this video! I think there will be more coming soon! (If you would like to watch it in high definition, you can visit our facebook page here)

Till then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment